Do you think that government should provide Free WiFi in public spaces? Would you like to join our petition for Free WiFi for all?
Dial *120*4252# or SMS your NAME, TOWN & PROVINCE to 40633 (SMS cost R1)
1. By dialing *120*4252# you will be asked to answer 5 questions that will help us petition for Free WiFi for all, standard USSD rates apply.
2. This service is available to Vodacom, MTN and Cell C users
3. This service is brought to you by and EverAfrica Group (Pty) Ltd. on behalf of Free WiFi for Africa NPC (T/A Project Isizwe), (collectively referred to as “the organisers”).
4. Errors are billed. The service must only be used with permission of the bill-payer. Customer support number: 041 583 1932; Mondays to Fridays 08:00 – 17:00
5. This service must only be used with permission of a parent or guardian if you are under the age of 18
6. EverAfrica Group (Pty) Ltd. is a member of WASPA and is bound by the WASPA Code of Conduct. Customers have the right to approach WASPA to lodge a complaint in accordance with the WASPA complaints procedure. EverAfrica Group (Pty) Ltd. may be required to share information relating to a service or a customer with WASPA for the purpose of resolving a complaint. WASPA web site: www.waspa.org.za
7. By completing this petition, the participant (anyone entering) agrees to receive news and promotional information Project Isizwe and its partners, sponsors or affiliates.
8. The participant grants the organisers permission to collect and store personal data and information on the participant.
9. The organisers reserve the right to disclose, publish and/or use the name and other particulars of the participant for promotional, publicity and other purposes in connection to promoting Free WiFi.
10. The participant irrevocably and unconditionally consents to such disclosure, publication and/or usage, and agrees to co-operate with the organisers and to participate in the activities organized by the organisers for aforesaid purposes.
11. The participant hereby indemnifies the organisers (including their officers, employees, agents, and sponsors), against all liability and any claim, right or cause of action however arising, whether or not presently ascertained, immediate, future or contingent which may otherwise have for or arising out of damage to property, personal injury, loss of life or loss of any description whatsoever and howsoever caused whether direct, consequential or foreseeable and whether caused by accident or any negligent or wilful act or omission, breach of contract or otherwise in connection with the use, non-use or non-performance of the campaign.
12. The organisers reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to exclude/disqualify any person from participating in the campaign without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
13. The organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time at their absolute discretion.
14. By completing the petition the participants acknowledges that he / she understand and accepts the abovementioned terms and conditions.
(Pty) Ltd. may be required to share information relating to a service or a customer with WASPA for the purpose of resolving a complaint. WASPA web site: www.waspa.org.za